KS2 Performance data
What is school performance data? School performance data is statistical information showing how well pupils in England have done in public examinations taken at key points in their educational journey. Data is published for children’s attainment in national curriculum tests, often known as SATs, which are sat at the end of primary school at age 10 or 11.
- The Year 1 phonics check is cancelled in 2021.
- All KS1 SATs for Year 2 pupils are cancelled in 2021.
- All KS2 SATs for Year 6 pupils are cancelled in 2021.
- The English grammar, punctuation and spelling test at KS2 is cancelled in 2021.
- Primary performance data "will not be published" for the second year in a row, but teacher assessment in English reading, writing and maths at KS1, and other assessments at KS2, will remain.
- KS1 and KS2 teacher assessments in science will also be cancelled in 2021.
The Secretary of State for Education previously announced that the 2019/20 national curriculum assessments would also not take place due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
This means the following assessments planned between April and July
2020 were cancelled:
· end of key stage 1 and key stage 2 assessments
· phonics screening check in year 1
· multiplication tables check in year 4
The below performance tables show the most recent statutory assessment outcomes for Bournville Primary School (2018/2019)