Vision and Values/Ethos
We provide a happy, secure and caring environment where children can reach their full potential. We encourage them to have enquiring minds, take pride in their achievements and have respect for moral and personal values. This is achieved in partnership with parents – an essential element in any child’s development and the many partnerships we have developed with businesses, educational institutions, research centres, local primary schools and community groups.
We try to make our school a place that children love to come to, and a community to which they enjoy belonging.
Our aim is to raise children’s aspirations and enable them to achieve their highest potential, through providing:
- A stimulating environment in which to learn and play A welcoming, caring community which supports pupils from all backgrounds, and of all abilities
- An open, honest partnership between school and parents, with strong communication between the two
- A school where we encourage and inspire confident learners to be ambitious in their goals, and strive to achieve their full potential
- A happy atmosphere that makes each day at school a pleasure
- A valued part of the local community, offering resources and opportunities to all.
Our school values: