DEPUTY HEAD SEPTEMBER 2022
Are you a school leader looking for the next step in your career pathway?Bournville Primary School is the place where you can hone your leadership skills in preparation for that next step. If you are looking for greater responsibility, quality development, career progression, the opportunity to collaborate widely and to do the right thing, this is for you.
A good deputy headteacher is essential for any school team, working alongside the headteacher leading the development of the school, managing day to day business and ensuring pupils are safe and enjoying an extraordinary education.
At Bournville, we are fully committed to providing an inclusive, stimulating and caring environment suited to the needs and capabilities of all our children. We need you to bring your experience, skills and dedication to support and develop our commitment.
You will bring:
- dynamic, innovative ideas that influence how we develop our curriculum offer to benefit and inspire all learners
- developed people skills that enable and deepen positive relationships with all stakeholders
- a strong knowledge of positive behaviour management strategies
- experience of working alongside professional agencies
- the courage to lead a school which thrives on continual development.
Working closely with the headteacher and staff team to promote the vision and ethos of the school you will have opportunity to express yourself and introduce new ideas to shape its future. You’ll be confident in modelling good practice, developing positive and productive relationships with children, parents, staff and others and in supporting training and development within the rest of the team and across our Trust.
Bournville’s school environment is vibrant, a place where you must be adaptable in your thinking and flexible in your approach. We work hard but we also know how to have fun too, benefitting you, the staff and our children.
In return, we will offer:
- a cohesive, hardworking and welcoming team, who value each other and recognise the importance of supporting one another in an exciting, fresh work environment
- the opportunity to collaborate with staff and children from across the ELAN community
- a comprehensive wellbeing package
- you’ll join our wider support network and benefit from our extensive continuing professional development (CPD) programme as part of the Extend Learning Academies Network (ELAN).
Applications close: Midday 9th May 2022
To find out more and apply, please download the recruitment pack below and complete the application form below. Thank you.
For further information or to discuss your application, please contact the ELAN office on 01934 313390. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call the school office on 01934 427130 to arrange a visit.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Monday 25 April 2022
E3 £9,394 approx. per annum
Bournville Primary School -18 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated caretaker to join our team to work alongside our existing caretaker to help ensure that our school provides a safe, welcoming and purposeful environment for children, staff and visitors.
18 hours per week, actual salary E3 £9,394 approx. per annum, working Monday to Friday, all year round. Permanent.
You will be responsible for the day to day upkeep of the school buildings and grounds, facilities maintenance, security and health & safety of the site. Experience of maintenance and DIY would be an advantage. Please see job description for full details.
If you are an enthusiastic, practical and reliable person, then we’d love to hear from you.
Further details and an application pack can be downloaded below.
Visits are welcome, please phone the school office on 01934 427130 to arrange an appointment.
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than midday Monday 25 April 2022.
This appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.